Ocean Reef Bathrooms Terms and conditions (supply of goods)
1) Please take the time to read over your order checking that you fully understand all items/description and layout plan ensuring that the salesperson has fully understood your requirements.
2) We recommend that all bathroom merchandise be fitted by competent and qualified installers. If goods are not installed correctly then manufacture’s guarantees may become null and void. For bathrooms we fit, our fitters are competent, qualified and knowledgeable of the products we supply. For supply only bathrooms we are not liable for issues caused by incorrect or incomplete installation.
3) For complete bathroom installations, we will give a fitting date to suit at the time of booking and payment of deposit. Should the date become unsuitable please contact us at your earliest convenience. Occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances we may need to alter the fitting date but this will be discussed to find a mutually convenient date.
Payment for complete installations/supply of goods
4) At the time of order/booking an installation we require the material element of your bathroom to be paid directly to Ocean Reef Bathrooms. A fitting date is then secured. Payment options are given here and include direct BACS transfer, card payment in the showroom, Finance, and cash. The fitting element is then paid directly to the fitter on the day of completion.
5) Bathroom and tile merchandise remains the property of the Seller until full settlement of such is received from the Buyer.
6) For supply only bathroom goods including tiles, all orders must be paid in full with cleared funds prior to arranging the collection of goods.
7) Please inform us of any access issues and arrangements for keys etc as soon as possible prior to the fitting date.
8) We will contact you the week before the booked installation date to confirm the name of the fitter and provide their contact number.
9) In the event of any merchandise provided to be defective and requiring to be replaced, the Seller’s liability shall under no circumstances exceed the price of the merchandise. The Seller will replace the defective item as efficiently and quickly as possible.
10) Under certain circumstances the Seller will charge the Buyer for replacement goods until the defective goods are returned for inspection. If inspection proves a manufacture’s fault then a refund will be issued.
11) In the event of installation issues please contact Bathroom Centre Stirling in the first instance and we will speak to the fitter about rectifying the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible
Supply only goods
12) For supply only bathrooms we strongly recommend that you do not remove your existing goods until you have received all items from your order and inspected them, as the Seller will not be held responsible for non-use of existing facilities.
13) We further advise you not to confirm your installers start date until full receipt of checked goods, as we will not be held responsible for any losses resulting from delay caused by faulty/damaged goods.
14) Although we aim to be as accurate as possible when estimating delivery dates/lead times for goods, they are only estimates thus should be treated as such. They are based on previous experience and/or estimate given by our suppliers in good faith. Therefore the company will not be bound to supply the goods where there is a failure to supply the goods by the supplier. We will make every effort to honour delivery estimates but can accept no liability for damages resulting from overdue supplies.
15) We do not deliver supply only goods including tiles. It is the responsibility of the Buyer or their fitter to collect Supply only goods.
16) On collection of supply only goods including tiles the Buyer should examine the merchandise for defects and completeness. Any claim for damage in transit, shortage in a delivery, or wrongly received must be notified by the Buyer to the Seller at collection/uplift. Thereafter any such claims will be at the discretion of the Seller.
17) Providing that the merchandise has been paid for in full, we shall store for them for a maximum period of 10 days without charge. We reserve the right to charge for longer periods of storage.
18) Any merchandise wishing to be returned/cancelled by the Buyer will be accepted only at the discretion of the Seller, and will be subject to the following conditions:
a) Any specially ordered merchandise cannot be cancelled or returned for credit.
b) Merchandise returned to the Seller, which is able to be returned to the manufacture will be subject to the Manufacture’s return Policy i.e. 20-70% restocking charge of the Seller’s price to the Buyer. In certain circumstances a carriage charge may also be applicable.
c) Any stock requiring to be returned to the Seller will carry a handling charge of 20%.
d) All merchandise must be in their original boxes and condition.
19) Colours and sizes of tiles are subject to the usual variations expected in fired clay products. We advise that the tiles are examined and mixed before fixing to ensure harmony of tone. If any excessive shade variation is present this should be reported to the Seller before fixing commences.
a) If additional tiles are purchased at a later date we will endeavour to get the same shade/tone but cannot guarantee an exact match, and as such will not entertain any claims for losses that might arise.
20) We cannot guarantee tiles against crazing. This is a natural characteristic and is in no way detrimental to the life of the tile.
21) Claims with respect to Ceramic wall and floor tiles cannot be considered after tiles are fixed.
22) All ex-display merchandise is non-returnable, and should be fully examined as no claims can be made at a later date. All ex-display goods are for immediate uplift, as we cannot store them.
23) Any changes in V.A.T rates or conditions legally imposed as to the charging of V.A.T on any applicable sale must be complied with and the appropriate adjustments made.
24) Due to the adoption by the UK of new legal guidelines for the use of your data, called the ‘General Data Protection Regulations’, we now have to ask your permission to collect, and use, your personal information.Ocean Reef Bathrooms collects this information when we survey your bathroom, and/or when we book your bathroom installation and/or purchase of bathroom supplies from us. By providing your data to us we accept this as you consenting for us to use the data in the context of your bathroom installation. Your contact information is provided to the allocated bathroom fitter only. We also require your permission to include your name and town location (not address) when we publish photographic image of your bathroom on our website and social media pages. Ocean Reef Bathrooms will not share your information with any other companies. You have the right, on our receipt of a written request, to see a copy of the personal data we hold on you and we will endeavour to correct any errors once we are made aware of them. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.